Field asset tracking and service management:
End to end solution developed to meet your entire asset tracking requirements.
Field asset tracking and service management help in managing the client’s assets and services. For most asset-intensive industries and service organizations, the job gets complicated or confused to keep a track of the high profiled details like property, plant, fleet, location, device, and appliances. In such cases involving field asset tracking and service management system helps in bringing in the details of the entire organization under a single spontaneous tool in one go with the complete data and information.
Modern companies use field asset tracking systems to process job orders, compile revenue, dispatch technicians, and others. It provides an end-to-end solution, in turn, improving business efficiency, real-time data, and information, activity, and assuring fast acknowledgments since large business owners couldn’t keep a complete track of their assets and potential ramifications could lead to failure and a huge loss to the company.
This software is designed to meet the organizations organizing property or equipment assets. Centralized views of the entire service-order strategy with real-time techniques are handled precisely. From managing job orders to contracts, security, and verification, invoicing, and billing field service management system delivers clients exceptional service and support. With this management system, a company or an organization could be able to process and keep a track of the equipment and stock essential to the day-to-day operations of their businesses. Losing huge money sets a major drawback for the company and with a precise field tracking system, such cases could be avoided or deterred.
Many companies opt for a manual process including spreadsheets, calculators, and others to maintain the responsibility and task provided to the employees. The Field asset tracking and service management are not only simple and powerful but also it is easily customizable. By such options, the company has access to such data as check-in or check out maintenance, and repair schedules, and records. Within a fraction of a second, we can pinpoint the location of the asset, the owner of it and it’s condition.
The benefits of field asset tracking and service management comprise:
- Automation: With integral planning and organizing abilities Field asset tracking and service management provide streamlined actions in turn avoids frustration and cost of wasted time and other despised activities.
- Aid optimization: Dispatch optimization lets personnel do as many works as possible in a day and minimizes drive time, boosts productivity, facilitates emissions and fuel charges.
- Coordination: Field asset tracking and service management software helps in managing the field service life cycle, including the tools, work tracks, trade, contracts, retrievals, and returns, projects, and assistance portions and bases.
- Efficiency: This software provides every detail to the employees through a mobile device once the work is dispatched along with the routes to the sites, required parts and tools, employment history, contacts, applicable contracts, and verifications to furnish timely and reliable services.
- Responsiveness and accuracy: Sometimes lacking intelligent Field asset tracking and service management puts companies in difficult situations and fieldwork changes simultaneously throughout the day causing static work to degrade and required tools or parts might be missing and the higher-priority task may arise. With the Field asset tracking and service management system, online tracking, communications, real-time information, customer alerts, and priorities and address shortfalls are avoided. Centralizing all FSM system activity in a single tool stimulates greater data and determination accuracy
- Usability, stability, and scalability: As service processes and technologies are improved with detailed information and description to the clients the field asset tracking becomes stable and scalable.
Pain area of the customer
What if it is a small company and will this single tool help in tracking the assets and liabilities? The problems involved with the company and the pain area of the client’s include:
- Lack of control over the field service technicians: The overall factors of a small company involve improved monitoring of staff that includes routing, time spent on working, and the work law performed throughout the day. That’s the reason why small companies need GPS tracking of the overall schedule and appointments. The business must count on the declarations of employees and the tracing of work done is a must.
- Need for centralized point of operations: Improved monitoring involves centralization of data which means work orders, clients’ locations, stock, and fundamental real-time, technicians are the key to the effectiveness of the company’s monitoring. Even if the company assigns work to the most reliable workers, practically signing to a few workers becomes unreliable and the data maintained will not be precise and accurate.
- Complex asset tracking: Tracking all the necessary sources involves appropriate maintenance and daily problems involving locating the given equipment, it’s availability and capability are hard to access according to dates and times compiled. Missing parts and accessories are major drawbacks. For such things, digitizing asset information will be more accurate and necessary to avoid service disturbances.
- Needless documentation: Organized company or organization requires formats and details to be arranged like that of the required information and data. The data will be transferred from managers to technicians and then to fieldwork and then accessed accordingly. Sometimes this type of management causes human errors, and it implies directly the time spent on a larger scale to rectify the issue, and gradually it stops the companies growth and economy and shortens its life span. All data saved in the paper are now transferred to the mobile phones saving time and effort.
- Constant pressure on the high quality of service: The clients expect quality service irrespective of the size of the firm. They require standard services and in turn, the smaller businesses struggle with greater pressure by delivering the same quality service as the large competitors. This implies forced service delivery to the clients as they have to withstand the struggle and competition with larger firms.
- Customers’ need for communication: Lacking communication and transmission of updates will lead to carelessness, unreliable and dishonest values over the company. If communication is what the client needs then even the highest performance doesn’t count in. Ensuring every single move to the client may help in understanding the effort and actions taken by the company to achieve the target.
- Duplicate data entry: If the company is not careful with the communication between field service operators and the office, then there is a possibility of mixing up or blowing the information with duplicate data entries. This leads to a major shortage of input and the unnecessary use of paper and articles.
- Lost revenue: Without proper tools and resources the company may fall at lost revenues and incomes. Identifying potential problems will help in maintaining the company’s reputation on track.
- Return trips: Dealing with the requirement of a return trip is a considerable burden in customer satisfaction. The company should opt for every small detail including call history, notes, employment details, and the documentation provided at all times and so the technician is capable of reading and matching the pre-arrival. By following these simple steps the return trips are curtailed and customer satisfaction is fulfilled with technicians’ success.
Tackling these challenges mentally and failing physically means inefficiency and losing battles to larger companies without any further performances and credits. Ensuring every simple notification to the clients through the mobile app will help the customer understand the importance of asset tracking and management services provided with an integrated effort and actions.
Features of Zed Axis’s field asset tracking and service management software:
Zed Axis’s field asset tracking and service management software helps in streamlining asset tracking through scalable, flexible, and decisive technological skills. Interaction and interchange of information on fieldwork and offsite working help in developing the business through active management.
The main features include
- The application illustrates the organization’s power, provides accurate and reliable information for the entire operating team, and lightens up the communication.
- Combine the productivity and maintenance planning, field service techniques, staffing, on-time checking are some of the peaks.
- The app ensures regular tracking of the assets including their performance, history, data information, location details, and others with an active enhancement.
- The contracts are accessed, stored, and traced with accurate studies and information.
- The coordination among the team members is enhanced through the application by following the data and information provided through the assist organization and the managers can enhance customer service by determining the field employees’ location and whereabouts and thereby locating the client’s needs and wants.
- Offline and online access are equally important in reviewing important information like availability, process checklist, and clients’ details and record. With continuous mobile experiences and information, real-time data is furnished.
- With transparent scheduling, the process is accessed reliably and accurately.
- Individual call details, customer information, product proof, and other details are maintained and are reserved.
- It assists in optimizing and accelerating service execution by synchronization with both front-office and back-office processes and systems.
- By tracking available technicians close to the clients will reduce travel time and helps in shortlisting the right skilled employees.
Offline features include
- Impression capture
- Location equipment assets
- GPS tracking
- Verification coverage
- Photo capture
- Fundamental alerts
- Site communications
- Work order management
With a positive impact and customer service, field asset tracking and management reduces duplicate data entry and improved communication and resolution.